Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some pictures from China

I'm not sure why I've been sitting on these for so long! I think it's finally time to share some of my experience.


Look carefully under "Bacon Burger Dog." Quite possibly the highlight of our trip.


First meal in China? An ENORMOUS hamburger! Sharon hasn't had a hamburger in over a year, so she twisted my arm and we had amazing hamburgers on Sunday night.


The entrance to the Great Wall!


We took the cable car up and walked back down.


On the way up to the Great Wall!!


One of those moments where you have to pinch yourself and say "Is this real?" Then after a grueling two hour hike and quite literally buckets of sweat, you can't deny it.


We discovered this at the top of the first tower we went to but couldn't find any explanation for it.


Sharon and I!

This climb and the climb before it were BRUTAL! So we decided to kill two birds with one stone and take a picture while resting :-)


More pictures tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment